Monday, October 19, 2009

Didn't live up to the hype - "Paranormal Activity"



Okay. This movie is scary in a FEW parts, but mostly it's alot of speculation and silly arguments between the couple concerning what's in the house. I'd say there were like 3 parts where I was really scared. It is very creepy at times, but I wouldn't say it's the scariest movie I've ever seen. As with most scary movies, teenagers will enjoy it alot more than adults will. It definitely has that cheesy scary movie feel at times (For example: The one guy who can help these kids is out of the country for the next few days. How convenient.) The really scary parts are mostly all in the last half, maybe even last quarter of the movie. Overall, it didn't live up to the hype to me, but what ever does?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post...I will not be watching this one! Not that into scary movies. I was going to ask if you have seen "Imagine That" and/or "The Proposal" and if so what you thought of them. I would like to watch "Imagine That" with Julianna just not sure it's even worth the rental. Thanks you movie critic you!

    ReplyDelete