Thursday, October 22, 2009

Austin Film Festival!

Today is October 22, 2009. It is my 9 year anniversary at work, and my high school best friend's birthday (Happy Birthday, Wendy!!). It's also the start of the Austin Film Festival - and I'm the film geek who's going. Here's some of the movies I hope to see this week!

"Precious" - this looks so good.


"The Young Victoria" - looks beautiful!


"An Education" - I've heard it's getting great reviews, even from the NY Times.


"Godspeed" - looks depressing but interesting


"How I Got Lost" - (earmuffs for the trailer)


"Holy Hell" - okay, this looks quirky and VERY interesting!


"Passenger Side" - I love movies like this.


I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

  1. I am interested to read your comments on the movie "Precious". Let us know.

    ReplyDelete