Monday, January 11, 2010

(500) Days of Summer



I saw this movie several months ago in theaters, but since it just came out on DVD I'm inspired to post it on here. I loooooooooooved this movie! The title literally means the 500 days of their relationship, and they bounce around between good times and bad. Like on day 200 they had a great day, laughing and enjoying each other, and on day 245 they almost broke up. I thought this movie perfectly presented how an actual relationship might go. We all know relationships aren't always perfect, and this movie represents that well. This is not your typical love story, and because of that it was refreshing and beautiful. I remember several parts that made me laugh, parts that made me feel lovey-dovey and parts that reminded me of past break-ups of my own. I need to buy it on DVD cause I can't wait to watch it again. So overall, I'd say CHECK IT OUT - it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment