Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pretty silly - "Year One"



It's pretty silly, but I like that from time to time. Don't expect much plot, it kind of bounces around leaving you confused about what are they doing now? But through all the confusion there's some funny stuff. Jack Black was really funny, I think he's pretty brilliant when it comes to comedic timing (not that he had much to work with here.) Michael Cera is also funny at times as the quirky and witty nerd who's along for the ride. Lots of the funny parts are in the trailer, but many of them made me laugh again, especially the scene with the "I don't have a sword, just the holder" (hah!) I think if you don't expect too much, you'll be entertained. It won't change your life or anything, but it has it's moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment