Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hilarious - "Frank Caliendo Special"



This isn't technically a movie, but it's a DVD you can rent and it's HILARIOUS. This guy is the best I've ever seen at impressions, especially George Bush, Bill Clinton, and John Madden. He manages to impersonate them, without an overall agenda of "I hate George Bush" or "I hate Bill Clinton," which I appreciated. He's just up there to make people laugh, not convince them of anything political. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt at his Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro, and even the people I wasn't too familiar with was still hilarious! He also used hardly any bad language, which I always appreciate from a comedian. Check it out (or watch some of his stuff on youtube - search Frank Caliendo) for a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment