Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hated it - "The Men Who Stare at Goats"



I did NOT understand this movie. I pride myself on understanding the point that most movies are trying to make... but I never figured it out with this one. There are a few funny/silly parts, but you've already seen them because they're in the trailer. Other than that, I couldn't figure out if they were criticizing our military, or being sarcastic, or just being ridiculous, or what. I totally didn't get it and couldn't wait for it to end. Jason hated it also. Maybe it was just way too far over my head, and I'm willing to accept that. But for the average movie-goer, like myself, I'd say PASS on this one. Not worth the 2 hours or $10 to see it.

2 comments:

  1. Are movies $10 these days?!?! When I was in college (in Brownwood, TX) they were $2. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - well I bumped it up to $10 just to make it easier to type :) I think it's like $9.50 to be exact.

    ReplyDelete