Monday, November 29, 2010

127 Hours



Wow!  Totally mesmerizing.  James Franco is fantastic as Aron Ralston - the mountain climber who eventually cut off his own arm that was stuck between 2 boulders.  Needless to say, it's very intense.  The scene where he amputates his own arm was worse than I expected... it's pretty gruesome.  But at the same time, it was totally interesting to see what the human body is capable of when placed in dire circumstances.  I thought I'd get bored with watching him be stuck for 127 hours, but he starts having flashbacks of previous events that help you learn a little more about him that picked up the energy a bit.  I'd say, CHECK IT OUT (for sure) if you're at all interested in this story, like I was.  I love a good survival story!

No comments:

Post a Comment