Monday, July 19, 2010

Eclipse



Okay, the bottom line with all of these Twilight movies is: if you like the series as a whole, you'll probably like the movies. Like most novels-turned-into-films, they are rushed and overly-dramatic. But the drama is a big part of the series (it is, after all, "young adult fiction"), so it doesn't bother me too much. I liked it enough to see it a second time while on vacay... so I guess you could say I liked it. I'm not a Twi-hard (or whatever they're called) but I have read the books and enjoy the story (for the most part... Book 1 and Book 4 are the only exciting ones. Books 2 and 3 were just... okay.) Overall, if this is your first Twilight movie to see, I'd pass. If not, it's full of shirtless Jacob and protective Edward fighting over Bella - which is exactly what all of us want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment