Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Loved it - "Sunshine Cleaning"

"Sunshine Cleaning" starring Amy Adams (love her!) and Emily Blunt (my nemesis: dated Michael Buble and is now engaged to Jim from "The Office")



I really enjoyed it (even if I did a little knitting while watching). It's one of those movies where you really feel like you're in their shoes. Amy Adams is great (again, love her!) and Alan Arkin is hilarious as the girls' crazy Dad. Overall: simple and real (2 qualities I love in a movie). Ear muffs are needed for a little bad language. Available on DVD now.

1 comment:

  1. I watched this movie because of your post and....I REALLY LIKED IT! I laughed really hard at some parts. And it's just so real life. I liked it. Thanks Jackie. I will keep following your recommendations. I will need to stay with movie out on DVD for now since Jason is gone. Look forward to watching another one.

    ReplyDelete