Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Madea's Big Happy Family



This was my first Madea movie, so I was a little overwhelmed!  Overall, it was pretty funny, but also pretty sad.  And it bounces back and forth between funny and sad ALOT!  The funny parts are pretty ridiculous, some of the comedic scenes drag on a little too long and are a little far fetched.  But that said, it's still gonna make you laugh!  The sad parts are very realistic - it's all stuff that families go through in real life, which I found overly depressing.  To me, a big reason for watching a movie is to be immersed in a different world so you don't have to think about your real life, and this one reminds you all too much of the family dramas that pretty much everyone has going on all the time.  Overall, I'd say it was BEARABLE... you will laugh, but you will also cry so it's a tough call!

No comments:

Post a Comment