Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Babies

L-O-V-E-D this documentary!  It was really interesting to see 4 different babies, from 4 completely different areas in their first year of life.  There is no dialogue, it is seriously just the babies who of course are too young to talk.  That may sound kinda boring, but they do show quite a bit of bonding with parents and stuff like that so there's never a dull moment.  It's cute to see how they're so much alike, yet so different being from different areas of the world.  I don't even have kids and found this TOTALLY interesting!  I would definitely CHECK IT OUT!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I liked when the baby had a complete meltdown playing it its room and couldn't get the toy to work. I wish they would have shown more differences. I think the point of the movie was how similar babies are. It was pretty interesting to see the mongolian baby tied to the bed, like a little dog. I officially am going to let my kid run around the back yard naked now.

    ReplyDelete