Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Social Network

Actually really good! It was VERY interesting to see how Facebook came to be, especially since it's been and still is so relevant in general. I will give you one warning: It's ALL talk. The entire movie is dialogue, about how they made it, why the friends are mad at each other, why Mark Zuckerburg is being sued, why he wanted to create it in the first place, etc. It's seriously nothing but dialogue for a full 2 hours. This didn't ruin the movie for me, but I could see some people (especially youngsters) being bored with it. One thing I really liked was how the director didn't make the audience need a hero or an enemy. You kind of don't know who to root for, because everyone's sort of right and sort of wrong. Overall, I really liked it and would totally recommend it. So, CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment