Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Catfish

After seeing the trailer for this movie, I was DYING to see it. So much so, that I ended up going to see it by myself on a Saturday afternoon, after it was sold out on Friday night! I was very intrigued by all the movie critics who said "the last 40 minutes will blow you away." And in my opinion, it really did! The first half is all about how the relationships came to be, and how they have affected Nev's life. Then, it gets REALLY exciting when he travels to Michigan with his film-maker friends in tow to see this "Megan." I don't want to say anything else, because if you're going to see it, I don't want to ruin it. If you're not going to see it, ask me in person and I'll tell you how it ends! But overall, it was a great story about the online generation we live in today. Although the trailer makes it look a little scary, it's not scary at all - when they get to the barn is when all the revealing begins. Overall, the movie is interesting, exciting, sad, funny, and in the end a positive experience for all involved. I would definitely CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment