Saturday, June 5, 2010

Prince of Persia



Okay. Let me just preface this whole post with: Jake Gyllenhaal is one of my biggest celebrity crushes, and I'm sure this crush swayed my feelings toward the positive for this movie. However, I kept that in mind, and tried to look at it from a general perspective.... and I found it an entertaining cross between "The Mummy" and "Pirates of the Caribbean." It's funny and has alot of action, the action starts from pretty much the first scene and never lets up much. But if I can be completely honest (and this is MY blog, why shouldn't I be?) I would have watched JG read the phone book for 2 hours if they sold tickets for that. Throw in lots of muscles, kicking butt, and saving-the-world, etc and I'm a goner. I'll admit that it would be hard for me to give JG anything but a good grade, but luckily it's not necessary to lie. This movie is entertaining enough to hold it's own for pretty much anyone (Dads, kids, etc), and eye-candy enough for the ladies to enjoy as well. I'd say CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment