Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sex and the City 2



Even though I've been hearing some terrible reviews, I went into the movie with an open mind, and.... I liked it! It's a lot like the first movie (a little over-dramatic, and a little cheesy) but still enjoyable. I think anyone who is a fan of the show and first movie wouldn't be disappointed. I think most of the bad reviews must be coming from MEN, because I could see how men wouldn't really get the big deal. I enjoyed spending some time with Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, Samantha, and the ever important major character #5: the FASHION. The beautiful clothes, shoes and bags were always being shown off, as per the usual with the show. There are a few slow parts, and a few super-ridiculous parts, but to me, it's not that bad. I'd say if you have spent any time with these characters before, CHECK IT OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment