Monday, May 10, 2010

2 Old Must-see's - "JFK" and "Wall Street"

"JFK"


This movie is really interesting for anyone interested in this story (and really, who isn't?!) It moves really fast, so fast that sometimes I was confused about what was going on. But the overall message is informative and thought-provoking. I did take most of it with a grain of salt, but alot of it is based on solid facts that made me question the entire thing as well. I'd say - CHECK IT OUT!

"Wall Street"


I've heard alot about this movie, and it didn't disappoint. It's totally 80's, but it was still obviously ahead of it's time a little bit. The story was good, and can still resonate today with all of the economic trouble America has been in lately. There is a sequel to this movie coming out sometime soon, and I will definitely see it. I'd say CHECK IT OUT, it's one of those 80's movies everyone needs to see. (Coincidentally, both of these movies are directed by Oliver Stone, he makes good movies!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment