Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Hangover 2



I went into this thinking - "Don't expect it to be as funny as the first one, and even if it's terrible, I get to watch Bradley Cooper for the next 2 hours which is worth $10 anyway."  So... I was pleasantly surprised at how funny it was!  It is seriously hilarious (but gross) on more than one occasion.  It is very similar to the first one, obviously, but it was different enough that I didn't feel like it was a duplicate.  It has the same premise, but it has even crazier adventures than the first... I can guarantee you won't be able to predict any of the chaos they get themselves into!  It is very raunchy, but as always, if you can handle that, I don't think you'll be disappointed.  So CHECK IT OUT!  And ohh emm gee, Bradley Cooper is so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment